- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Standard: 2. 2 lbs.; 71″ x 24″
- 1. 5mm thick to fold + Go for ultimate portability
- The echo Superlight mat is a superior travel yoga mat that provides excellent grip. Wherever your practice takes you, The echo Superlight is the best yoga mat for yogis on the Go!
- Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
- 99% latex free and made with no PVC, Toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
- To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best results, store your superlight mat rolled.
- To Clean: all echo Series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka mat restore spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic Apple cider vinegar.
The eQua Superlite Travel Mat is ideal for Hot Yoga, absorbent yet highly durable. The eQua Towel microfiber top layer provides a moisture-activated grip with an eKO Mat natural rubber bottom layer. This means that the mat’s grip gets better as the mat becomes wet. With a thickness of 1.5mm, you can easily fold the mat on the go for ultimate portability. Also, the mat is easy to clean: Machine or hand wash individually with cold water + mild detergent. Avoid fabric softeners and bleach. Hang or tumble dry on low. Made from sustainably harvested tree rubber.
Manduka has built a reputation as the world’s most respected yoga brand. Known for its legendary PRO Mat. Manduka creates high performance yoga mats, yoga towels, bags, props, and men’s and women’s fitness apparel.
Designed by yogis and trusted by teachers worldwide, our products and apparel are used-and fiercely loved-by 900+ yoga ambassadors, over two Million customers, and 4,000+ yoga studios worldwide.
The quality and performance of Manduka mats and yoga accessories are still unmatched in the marketplace. They are still crafted using simple, enduring, natural, and whenever possible, renewable materials and a fine attention to detail. Manduka is a company built by and for yoga teachers and their students. We are still evolving, still introducing new products, and still celebrating the spirit and wisdom of yoga teachers and their students. From the road less traveled, something great and meaningful has arrived.
Thanks for being a part of our community.