- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- YOGA AND FITNESS: The Manduka X Yoga Mat is designed for athletes ready to add a professional quality mat to their arsenal of workout tools. Ideal for multi-purpose use.
- CONVENIENTLY PORTABLE: Lightweight and easy to carry to and from the gym, field, studio, and home.
- COMFORTABLY THICK: With a superior density of 5mm, the thick cushioning provides both joint protection and comfort.
- SLIP-RESISTANCE: Hygienic closed cell construction. Superior dry grip to prevent slipping and injury.
- ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY: Non-toxic, eco-friendly manufacturing, 100% latex free. Free of chemical solvents and
The Manduka X Yoga Mat is designed for athletes ready to add a professional quality mat to their arsenal of workout tools. Ideal for multi-purpose use, it’s portable enough to carry to and from the gym, field, studio and home. Superior density and cushioning provide both joint protection and comfort. With a thickness of 5mm this ultra dense mat provides superior comfort and cushioning for your knees, elbows, spine, and any point of contact to hard floors. Non-toxic, eco-friendly manufacturing, 100% latex free. Free of chemical solvents and manufactured in an energy-efficient facility.
For more than 20 years, Manduka has built a reputation as the world’s most respected yoga brand. Known for its legendary PRO Mat, Manduka creates high performance yoga mats, yoga towels, bags, props, and men’s and women’s fitness apparel.
Designed by yogis and trusted by teachers worldwide, our products and apparel are used-and fiercely loved-by 900+ yoga ambassadors, over two Million customers, and 4,000+ yoga studios worldwide.
The quality and performance of Manduka mats and yoga accessories are still unmatched in the marketplace. They are still crafted using simple, enduring, natural, and whenever possible, renewable materials and a fine attention to detail. Manduka is a company built by and for yoga teachers and their students. We are still evolving, still introducing new products, and still celebrating the spirit and wisdom of yoga teachers and their students. From the road less traveled, something great and meaningful has arrived.
Thanks for being a part of our community.